This course is for you if you're looking for real solutions, practical steps to feel better, and a community of mamas to walk alongside you.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Skills (22:16)
- Relaxation Technique: Slow Diaphragmatic Breathing (5:33)
- Practice: Slow Diaphragmatic Breathing (4:48)
- Relaxation Technique: Progressive Muscle Relaxation (2:18)
- Practice: Progressive Muscle Relaxation (9:57)
- Relaxation Technique: Guided Imagery (1:02)
- Practice: Guided Imagery (7:48)
- Reflection Exercise (1:10)
Hi there! I'm Dr. Ashurina Ream
I'm your course instructor. I'm a licensed psychologist specializing in perinatal mental health. I created Keeping Mommy in Mind with the hope to reach as many mamas out there that were feeling like I was postpartum, not quite like myself. As a professional with nearly a decade of experience and a mom who can relate to the challenges of navigating this journey, I want to help you. I want you to know that you're not alone, and it can get better.